View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2021, 06:46 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: Shiftrex Customs (7/2/21... FO-TO-KI-RO Updates)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Oh, well that's a relief! Hard to sort what detail people are feeling or not sometimes. I think finding the correct way to name it is probably the more important issue. If I went the way of Kill = Marker = another attack, it could fit quite a few things. All of them are easily interpreted from the mini.

Grafting to receive extra arms
Endless Hunger type of monster (all the extra mouths)
Growing Rage or lust for battle

The idea of making the attack go lower and lower each time is pretty interesting, I feel like it would mean his initial attack has to start pretty high otherwise it won't mean much. Rollin 1 or 2 die usually doesn't feel worthwhile when I've done it unless I'm rolling a bunch of pings for my arrow gruts.
Yeah starting with one 6 attack, kill a figure, get two attacked of 6/5, kill two more figures and get four attacks of 6/5/4/3.

The play style would be interesting hunting down weak units in the first few turns then amping up to being a sold hero killer. Your oponant would need to keep commons back at first to limit damage but then go all out. However for that to work you would need to have a power that discourages disengagement like suffer double leaving engagement strikes from heros.

Ballance all the other stats to create tension would be the hardest part.

Hope you find something exciting for you and whichever direction you choose I'm glad you took feedback to tighten the design.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs