View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2019, 12:18 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
This is a cool idea. I really enjoyed the 1st video.
Hey thanks! I'm glad you're liking it! We've got some really good games coming up (as soon as True and I get time to commentate them -- it's been a busy week).
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Looks like fun. Loving True and Biggas commentary. Ill definitely watch these. Ill have to finish the first one later. Great job guys.
Thanks TREX! Glad to have you stopping by! I don't know if you or any of the other HoSS guys play online very much, but I was thinking it would be cool to hopefully get a game with those figures at some point!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19