View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2009, 03:08 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Civilians Common Squad C3G X-Men Master Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
I think Civilians need to have some benefit to drafting them, besides just being low cost. They should also have a thematic benefit to either heroes or villains.
I'd like them to stay generic enough that, depending on the situation, they can fit into both hero and villain armies.
I think they're going to have a lot of flavor placed on them in scenarios for things like that.
I know we're wanting to keep them with two powers, but one that could help them be more draftable would be ...

"STRENGTH IN NUMBERS"
When attack or defending with a Civilian, add 1 die for each other adjacent Civilian up to a maximum of +2 dice for the Strength in Numbers power.

This would help you want to draft a bunch of them and help them stand up to the world of Superheroes a lot better, IMO ...
Then which of the other two do you want to drop?

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon