View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2021, 05:01 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Welcome to AotV and FAQ! (Read this first!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger View Post
I have both sets and expansions for AotP. If there is anything I can do to help out please let me know.
Hey Dagger, happy to have you here! We're currently very much in need of more playtesting, so any games that you play with these figures would be super helpful. You can find the list of all the figures currently in some stage of design HERE, and any figures with testing by their name are the ones that are currently in the playtesting stage.

Also feel free to drop in any of the threads and leave feedback on the current design, especially any threads that are still in the design stage.

And as always, if you have any questions just drop a post here and someone on the team will be happy to help.