View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2020, 12:05 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

The finale is finally here, and boy am I excited to get this treat out for you all! @dok and @Dysole , two incredible Heroscape players, fought hard and met in the finals for the Online Con Championship tournament. (They also met during day one, making this both a finals and a rematch!) And for this final game, I was able to get both of them to come in and cast their own game, giving us insight directly into what was going through their minds during the action! We discuss gameplay, decision making, and more in this Online Con finale!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19