View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2018, 04:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Public Design Nomination Finals - Squirrelly Judgeme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I never called in my 'silent posse'.
My one friend did ask if I needed his vote but I told him it was all good.

I am always in search of a Dredd fan. I know it is hard for folks to help design these characters when they have never read a Dredd comic so I welcome input from all readers of Dredd and 2000AD heartily.

It really hurt when streaky left. I imagined us creating the entire faction together.
I haven't started my reading assignment yet but I plan to starting after my birthday.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.