View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
FeedBack and thank you's for 2016

First

Thanks Fomox and the whole Crew - we have such great people running these things, I think everything went really smooth and was run very well.

Thanks to everyone who I scaped against for great battles, as always I was happy as a pig in **** just scaping all day.

Flex -- this is Genius, just really a great idea. You need to stress you can play as many different armies as you bring with you ( or that you can play different armies ). But so nice to be able to play 2 or more games in a row with a friend you only see at GC and get some points towards a chance at a prize , just spot on perfect for Thurs. Morning.

Next year I will have all my HS figures and cards for people to use ( I had 2 kids make armies and get in the flex with generics - 1 I even paid his way in so I was not waiting for someone to play against, he he. ). I would have done it this year, but as fate would have it, I took the bus in and could not comfortable bring everything.

Learn to Play - the only way to grow is keep teaching people so this seems like a no brainer to me also

The extra Dice - such a nice touch, to give a couple out to crazy team builds or sportmanship - spot on, again perfect.

Kids Tourney - don't give up on this, the 2 brothers are worth letting it go again even if they are the only ones entered.

4 x ? - I really enjoy these, I think these are great, and not just because I am the 4 x 500 Champ this year ( and got 2nd in the 4 x 400 - Go George )

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!