View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2020, 06:50 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Helmsverse League International

Not the style of wording for the power I was trying to emulate but definitely a valid & easier to understand verbiage.

I think this is more succinct if you don't think it would trip up anybody's understanding of it:
Quote:
When attacking with Starfire's normal attack, you may choose up to 3 friendly figures within 3 clear sight spaces. Add 1 to your roll for each chosen figure with at least 1 wound marker on their card.
By the way it was definitely supposed to be clear sight spaces. Not sure how or where I dropped that off.

Now Blackfire. So your suggestion:
Quote:
When attacking with her normal attack, if Blackfire attacks an opponent's figure with the flying Special Power you may add 2 dice to her attack. Add an additional die to her attack if the opponent's figure is Tamaranian.
And then a modified but easier to track version of what I was thinking:
Quote:
When attacking with her normal attack, if Blackfire attacks an opponent's figure with a revealed Order Marker on their Army Card you may add 2 dice to her attack.
Also love the name suggestion. Thread title updated.

BTW: The power name "Hot Head" was stolen from @IAmBatman 's orginal design. I believe I probably have stolen quite a few more titles from him for other upcoming designs. It's hard not use them when you have seen the perfect name. A lot of his titles are pun-tastic which is why you know he must be a great dad because as you know, puns are the butt of all dad jokes.