View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2020, 11:38 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Helmaverse League International

Ok, so I decided I wanted to get my designs back up here. But since it's been a long time I thought I would take the opportunity to freshen them up a little. But still keep them at the simplistic level on par with the original Marvel HS characters. I have been doing the card art for @Matt Helm & his wonderful Helmaverse for a while now & love his take on the characters while remaining true to the original Marvel HS designs also. So rather than having to design all the characters I will just use his ones & for those that he doesn't have he has agreed to collaborate on the cards to ensure that they fit in the Helmaverse. Now rather than clog Matt's thread with the crude unpolished works. I decided to start this thread where we do all the back & forth. So please feel free to provide your opinions on the designs as we go, especially you @streaky2007 .

These are the characters I have designs for that Matt currently does not have in the works:
AbraKadabra - In playtesting.
Absorbing Man - Initial design now up.
Avalanche - Initial design now up.
Batgirl - Initial design now up.
Billy Batson - Initial design now up.
Bizarro - Initial design now up.
Blue Beetle - Initial design now up.
Booster Gold - Design discussion.
Cheetah - Initial design now up.
Diablo - Initial design now up.
Doomsday - Initial design now up.
Electra - Initial design now up.
Gambit - Initial design now up.
Harley Quinn - Initial design now up.
Hawkman - Initial design now up.
Hercules
Kobra - Initial design now up.
Malice
Man-Bat - Initial design now up.
Manhunter - Initial design now up.
Psylocke
Question
Scarecrow
Scourge
Steel
Weather Wizard
Wingmen of Thanagar - Initial design now up.

Carded designs:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by A3n; May 14th, 2023 at 09:25 PM.