View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2018, 10:17 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Nhah Scirh Cultists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Thanks for the response. For the longest time, I actually thought that these guys were the right sculpts, until I was finally considering purchasing them and checked again to see that out of four official options, they're not included.

I think that the argument for them as proxies is pretty strong, considering that they're the same race and type, and the base unit already has many different versions holding unique weapons. They do have some minor variations in terms of their armor, but I didn't even notice that until checking the sculpts again, so I think that they're about as close as can be.

I did want to see the community's stance before pulling the trigger on them instead of the more expensive Crossbowmen, though, just to make sure that it wouldn't end up costing me even more to get the "right" sculpts.
I'd let you play these guys at any of my tournaments These guys make more sense as alternative sculpts than the crossbowmen, no question.