View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2019, 05:16 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Thanks for sharing @japes

You did a great job with everything. I'm impressed! I look forward to hearing some battle reports

One day I will play Gaslands I had gone in with both feet over 6 months ago, in buying the rulebook, the dice, acrylic templates and tokens, and even did a custom job on a car. But have not played. I have a problem with having too many interests in various tabletop miniatures games.

I've stopped working on Star Wars Legion for awhile, and will have a decent backlog of it to paint. But I needed to get going on my The Drowned Earth models and get them painted and some games in.

My goals for 2019 are to get my Fallout Wasteland Warfare models painted and played, get a handful of cars ready to play Gaslands and make some gates, and continue painting and playing Legion and The Drowned Earth. Also need to get back to playing The Walking Dead and Frostgrave. It really wouldn't take me long to get a few more cars ready enough to get Gaslands played, so no excuse for me not to.

I did recently sell my 2nd starter set of Halo Ground Command. I got it cheap from a friend that loved Halo, but not willing to do the assembly and painting of the miniatures. This set was still unassembled, except for the 2 Hunters that I painted. It went to a new home in Texas. I've had it for 2 years, so figured I'd sell it for what it cost new and got money to put towards other hobby stuff.

At some point, I may sell all of my painted Halo Ground Command stuff. I have a decent amount and it's not getting played. My buddy Chris is super busy over the past year plus, in going back to school while also working full time and odd shifts. He's got another couple years of this crazy schedule but is only 37 years old. He's got much more time to get back into gaming later on. While I keep getting older and lose patience for keeping games that don't get played.

At le

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon