View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2021, 06:06 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

I think I'm going to have nightmares about Quahon's opening rolls from this game for years. Good lesson on variance (and it's often unforgiving nature) for sure.

The reasons I didn't open with Marro Warriors were:
1) Valda. Cathar (like Knights) really like valda, and will catch the MWs a lot faster.
2) The map is good for mele, between the jungle & shadow. Without Ulanivia, even on height MWs are rolling 3 v 6 attacks most of the time, which is just not going to kill many Cathar.
3) I really wanted the Raelin/Quahon setup on height that I made in round 1 so I could stop Cathar from slow-rolling effectively and constantly contest Valda. Obviously that didn't work as well as I intended when the 'borgs wouldn't die.

Obviously a disappointing showing for Quahon, but I still think that's one of the absolute top-tier armies in V-Cheese even though it had a weak showing overall in V-Cheese 2.