View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2012, 04:39 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: IshMEL's Custom: Sigrid Ironwill

Well, I changed my mind on the stats. Rather than change four different things, I only changed two -- the odds on CAS and the target of CAS. Here's the next version, which I guess I'll submit to the 3FG and see what they have to say. Thanks again for your input!

SIGRID IRONWILL
Dwarf
Unique Hero
Warrior
Loyal
Medium 4
5 Life
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 4
90 Points

FOEHAMMER OF THE BURNING FORGE
When Sigrid Ironwill attacks with a normal attack, she may attack two engaged figures if they are adjacent to both each other and to Sigrid Ironwill. Roll attack dice once for both figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

CHANNEL ANCESTRAL STRENGTH
Once per round, before moving, you may roll the 20-sided die.
* If you roll 1-3, Sigrid Ironwill takes one wound and cannot move or attack this turn.
* If you roll 4-12, nothing happens.
* If you roll 13-18, all friendly dwarves within 6 spaces add 1 extra attack die for the remainder of the round.
* If you roll 18 or higher, all friendly dwarves within 6 spaces add 1 extra attack die and 1 extra defense die for the remainder of the round.
Sigrid Ironwill is affected by Channel Ancestral Strength.

Synergy Benefits Received

Axegrinders of Burning Forge: Dwarven Strategic Bonding:
As a Dwarf Hero, Sigrid Ironwill may benefit from the Axegrinders' DWARVEN STRATEGIC BONDING activation synergy.

Synergy Benefits Offered

Channel Ancestral Strength can effect all Dwarves: Migol Ironwill, The Axegrinders of Burning Forge, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Darrak Ambershard

BIO
Daughter of Migol, Sigrid Ironwill wields the Foehammer, which for a thousand years has protected the Burning Forge Clan. Her ferocity in battle (and her red hair) have earned her the name "Flame of the Forge" among her fellow dwarven warriors. With the Foehammer of the Burning Forge, she cleaves through enemies and can call on the spirits of the clan's ancestors to aid her fellow dwarves. But channelling the dead might cost Sigrid her life...

FIGURE

"Dread #33 Dwarf Shieldmaiden", currently $2.29 at Auggie's.