View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2007, 10:51 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnutt99
I guess at this point, the most irritating part is that they are NOT complete books due to Firemaster having to research synergies when I already have them. But that pretty much means nothing seeing as how I do not have the ability to edit any of them.
Post those things you have in the thread and they can be added to the post, to make them complete books. It can be a group project, either Firemaster can add them or I will. Just like if someone added something to one of the Books that you started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnutt99
I will not continue this discussion out of respect for admins, the scapers community, and the positive nature of the site.
And though I completely understand the intention of the books for lack of clutter, I am still highly offended.
I can only say that I am sorry that you are offended and hope you accept that. I also want to make sure that you aren't upset with anyone other than myself. I was going to make the threads myself but Firemaster asked if he could, I was at work and thought it would be okay (obviously I was wrong), so I said he should just do it. Be upset with me and no one else, I can live with that, it wouldn't be the first time someone was upset with me.

Again, I am sorry.