View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2016, 06:11 PM

Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Craig Van Ness Q&A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
For what its worthy Craig, I think you played the hand you were dealt as well as you possibly could. But with how big Marvel has gotten recently with their continuous box offices successes, I have to believe that if Marvel 'Scape would have continued, the game would still be on store shelves today.

I would like to know: Did you ever consider releasing the standard expansion packs in cardboard boxes, without the clear plastic bit, to save on cost/be able to ship the boxes more compactly?
Yes. I think a line for the hobby market would not require everyone to see everything.