View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2015, 04:09 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

To answer your concerns, I think that this is a personal preference. Some people like Ornak in a heavies build, some like Tornak etc... From the eyeball test, I don't think you can decide that, not without playtesting. I think these types of concerns are better met allowing VC to discuss in their Unified Fanscape review. Does VC want to allow another figure to bond with Death Chasers? Perhaps it comes back with a response that They liked the unit overall, but don't like the option for Death Chasers. I think alot can come from the Unified Fanscape Review.

I can't really take anything to heart about Raelin, she makes EVERYONE better. Name me a figure that doesn't have Synergy with Raelin?

I can't tell you what SoV criteria to use, but if it were me, that is how I would approach it. Some things need play testing to decide, some powers right up front are easy to spot and say no too. Something like who a unit can bond with, or who the unit can have synergy with I think is harder to judge without playtesting/larger discussion.

Okay I rambled alot, hope that makes sense.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.