View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2014, 07:19 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
If you want to give me moral lessons or redo my education, do it by pm or give me neg rep, but i don't think it's interesting enough to worth a post.
Are you sure you want to be neg-repped every time you come across as rude? You may want to rethink that policy...
Lol of course yes I am. I don't care about the neg/pos reps. What I care is the message that's in it.

Let's move on. If redoing my education is such an interesting and entertaining topic then you should create a topic about it.

I talk about sov and point out problems (sorry if i seemed rude that was not the goal) you are just taunting me.

Scytale and Soundwarp are doing a great job, I was wondering why ashi-dulu was reviewed so fast, scytale answered me, i was wrong, i apologized, no need to write a novel about it.

Last edited by Foudzing; September 3rd, 2014 at 07:59 PM.