View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2012, 07:28 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Understand fully gents. My thanks to you all for the careful consideration.

capsocrates and superfrog have already suggested possible alternate versions of his power which wouldn't create problems with turn-stacking. Once I have a bit more time, I'll revisit them and see where that leaves Khophy.
And a thanks to you as well Typhon. Another thing that I thing sets this community apart from others is our collective ability to take constructive criticism and use it to make things better instead of getting all defensive. That's not to say one shouldn't stick up for themselves or something they've created when warranted, but over and over again I see Scapers taking the high road or at the very least attempting a civilized argument.

-insert signature here-