View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2012, 05:14 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
I don't particularly like poison markers being "red" as Marvel wound markers are red and (I think) can be used in any game, though that is a very minor point. I'm also not a huge fan of yet another anti-hero unit, but that doesn't mean the design is flawed.

One question, one request. Is Poisonous Bite supposed to stop working once all the Ragweb Spiders are dead? I'm pretty sure that is how it works the way it is currently worded. Also, would it be possible to get a picture of these spider minis next to some Fyorlag Spiders? I'd like to get an idea how well they stand out.
The way we play, and is supposed to be played, is that it stops working like this.
1) bite the hero, place marker.
2) end of round, roll for poison (assume it stays on the card)
3) spider dies, marker stays on
4) all spiders die, markers stay on for the duration of the game, until the D20 roll fails and the marker goes back to the spider Army Card

That clear it up?