View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2013, 12:04 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Otonashi

As she is the only figure we have under 30 points she makes nearly every game and is as Tooooon mentioned, never does anything. I once played a 300 point game with my little brother. I had Venocs x4, Venoc Warlord and big O. He had Blades x2, Chomp, and Tornak. We played on a unusual map that had two giant hill on either side of a wide river, with swamp water comprising most of the river but the very center of it. Connecting the two hill was a bridge made of two 24 hex pieces and two 7 hexers supported by castle columns rising from islands in the river. Well my Venocs did very well killing Grimnak in one turn with two good frenzies and they killed I think four blades before I was down to just two in my SZ with the Warlord and big O. Tornak and the remaining squad of blades moved up onto the bridge and slowly made their way closer. My remaining Venocs killed maybe one more blade before falling since they focused primarily on Tornak. The Warlord did better against the remaining forces, killing Tornak and two blades, who all had height. Before succumbing to the last gruts blade. So I was left with Otonashi against one blade. I'm thinking I've won easy. I managed to gain height on the sole blade grut, but he survived two attacks of 5 before he himself killed big O with an attack of 2 against her defense of 4 . It was a rather pitiful performance.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...