View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2020, 06:37 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Call for Scraps Maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Hello folks! We have a bunch of dad gum awesome maps in here and I love it! Thanks for everyone who has shared. With our Scraps tourney coming up in a few weeks, I wanted to bump this thread with a specific request for maps with terrain that hasn’t been hugely represented in the maps we have so far (both here and what I’ve seen on Discord). I would love to have a few more maps using Swamp, Fortress, and Tundra. (On the same note, we’ve got a good amount of Dungeon and Road already, so we don’t need much more of those two.) Of course we welcome any creations that your heart desires too! The request is mostly for us to have a more robust representation of terrain.
Just finished tweaking this one I'm calling Talus. I'm hoping to make a SotM + TT map to use the other half of the Swarm terrain if I can find the time.

Talus