View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2020, 03:28 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
With Online Heroscape Season 35 wrapping up, it's probably a good time to start posting videos from it, right? We get to watch a game between @dok and @Crixus33 to start us off with a cool Soulborg vs Bug/Arachnid matchup. And joining in the discussion is master map designer and good friend @Flash_19 !! So join us as we discuss how much text is on Deathcommander's card, poke fun at @TrueMurray , and talk about Flash_19's new map that he said he'd post when we made the video weeks ago but I just checked and it wasn't there so what's up with that!?
Apologies for replying to a slightly old post, it has been awhile since I last logged in and I just saw the mention.

It was interesting to see someone commenting on my gameplay.

Figured I might as well provide some insight into what I was thinking when playing the game. Note I'm not a very good player, so my logic could be is probably flawed.

The main move I made that saw discussion was my choice to move Sujoah into engagement. Going into the game I wanted to keep the action at Wannok. I was, probably, overestimating the amount of damage it could do to my army. When I moved Sujoah in I felt I was losing board control there. Plus my screen protecting Estivara was a little tenuous and I didn't want to lose her because if she died my spiders lost significant attack power. I also felt I was playing too cautiously and wanted to play a bit more aggressively to deny Wannok and hopefully remove DCM3.

Anyway I think that's what was going through my mind. Sorry for a bit of a derail. Also thanks for making the video, it was fun to see play-by-play commentary on a game I was in.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...