View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2020, 01:16 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: The Workbook of Legolas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie97 View Post
Competition
For every opposing figure Legolas destroys, place a Tally marker on this card. When attacking with Legolas, roll one additional attack die if another army card you control has more Tally markers than this card. After revealing an order marker on an army card that has at least 3 more Tally markers than this card, you may immediately take a turn with Legolas.
I think this needs some cleanup/adjustment. But I REALLY like the idea of counting kills with markers!

I like the one additional attack die. I'm not sure I like the bonding. I'd also like Legolas to be able to compete against Syvarris, or Krug, or Sgt. Drake.

Maybe:

Quote:
Competition

At the start of the game, choose one unique hero to be Legolas's Competition Partner. For every opposing figure Legolas destroys, place a Tally marker on this card. For every opposing figure Legolas's Competition Partner attacks, place a tally marker on that figure's card.

When attacking with Legolas or with Legolas's Competition Partner, roll one additional attack die if another army card you control has more Tally markers the attacking figure.
That is not a finished idea--right now there is no reason if Gimli and Legolas both have this power for them to choose each other--since they can still compete if they pick other people.

Let me think about it more.