View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2020, 10:15 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft - Round 2 until 3/31

Well I am out of the running for this season. Crazy game with muskie. He opened with a rush of my startzone with the Venoc Warlord and a couple of Death Knights. One Death Knight died on the way over, but the Venoc Warlord and the other made it to my startzone and got 4 wounds on Brontos and killed a Stinger. The Venoc Warlord then won a second round crucial initiative to run back out of my startzone and eventually burn Kelda. Smart play by muskie to deny Brontos the glyph. The Venoc Warlord went down to heavy stinger fire, but Death Knights were filling the board. I lost a few more Stingers being greedy with attacks on Death Knights at this time, so I started playing a lot more cautiously. I slowly worked Brontos up the side of the board, and used Brontos + lava as a screen for my 5 Stingers remaining. Seeing me doing this, muskie switched order markers over to Zetacron with the idea of outranging the Stingers, but I won a crucial initiative of my own and stepped a Stinger up to blast Zetacron off the board in a single 4v4. I used the two order markers to push forward and try to get some damage on Taelord, but it didn't really pan out. Brontos rolled 1/5 skulls with an Andask boosted swing on Taelord, but Death Knights did fall. I switched to Stingers, fearing Brontos's death and OM loss, but the Stingers just could not get wounds on Taelord. The Death Knights brought Andask up to 4 wounds but they died and then it was just Taelord. We had quite a game of cat and mouse at the end, with Taelord running around the board smashing in Stingers. Brontos ran into a corner of the board to save Andask from a lava death. Andask finally managed to scratch Taelord and put him at 3 wounds, but Taelord got first strike on the 7 wound Brontos and rolled 3/3 skulls and I lost order markers and never threw another attack. Andask died to lava to end the game. Great game