View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2011, 04:58 PM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Des Moines Double Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCKE13 View Post
Do I understand correctly that if a card does not specifically state "figure(s) you control" or "from your army" that the effect can be applied to your teammate's figure(s)?
In general, yes. When a card uses the term 'friendly' that means it applies to your teammate's army as well. Let's take Marcus for example. His Soldier Leadership power only effects '...Soldiers you control...', but his Soldier Attack Enhancement effects 'All friendly soldiers...'. So your teammate's soldiers get the attack bonus, but not the extra movement. Some cards have been changed in official FAQs. For example, Deathwalker 9000's range enhancement was changed to only effect figures you control. Be sure to look at the latest FAQ.

If anybody isn't sure if a power is 'friendly' or not, feel free to PM me.
I'd like to add one other layer to this. Some powers say somthing to the effect of 'when you roll for ...'. I'd take this to mean 'when you roll for figures you control'. Just because you have Su-Bak-Na in your army, doesn't mean that you boost your teammate's Marro Dividers. You don't roll for your teammate's Cell Divide.