View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2020, 02:50 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

I need to take more pics. Here are some shots of a 3 player, 800pt game, that I almost won but went to a draw at round 6. I was ripping up both opponent's, but my one brother has an unnatural command of the dice, and swooped in just in time to make the game go to a draw. There were 3 objectives across the middle of the board and it came down to me taking one, and my brother taking one. My brother in law was out by then. My brother sawed down a full squad of death troopers with sabines darksaber and jetpacked up to the central objective on turn six to screw me out of the win. I don't believe I have won a single game of legion as of yet. One time on a team game, but otherwise nope. My tactics aren't crap. Its my brother's demonic control and influence over the dice.

This game was finished tonight. We used some slightly modified setup rules. We used the skirmish format. But my 3x3 board has extended 6 inch sides to help make my bigger board, so we played a 3x4 but used the skirmish rules. Except we also played with a full 800pt list with those parameters. So basically skirmish setup with full points and parameters. I print off extra cards for my games so we can have whatever setup we want and we used proxies for the rebel captains, and Imperial captains to be able to give our stormtroopers and rebel troopers a training upgrade. There is also another card that I don't think has been released yet either that is called "Offensive Push" that is super great. Its a 4pt Training card that gives a free aim when doing a move action. Its exhaustable, but totally worth it at the front of the game. Naturally I have as many copies as needed to load up however many squads we want to with it. I also printed out the cards for Jedi Knight Luke and Darth Vader Operatives cards to test them out before they were released. Jedi Knight Luke ripped me a new appendage. I was able to take down his AT RT's but Luke was able to jump right in the mix and screw me over round after round. I never got initiative once. Completely Rocked. It was pretty fun though. I'm pretty used to not ever getting a win and still had a good time. The last two rounds were just for the sake of him getting to do a victory lap on my guys corpses. But I usually finish games just because I "Imagine" it would be lame if the other guy just concedes and doesn't let you own your win. Here's just a couple pics.

I think Legion is probably up there as one of my favorite games. Its exactly what I wanted Imperial Assault skirmish to be.
I'm for sure going to be picking up a set of the Storm trooper, rebel trooper, clones phase 1, and b1 battledroids upgrade packs. Lots of value in there for people with lots of regular core box forces.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo