View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2020, 01:11 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Agents of Atlas Workshop

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Hammer of Thor set.
Its model number and name are #024 / Namora.

NAME = NAMORA
SECRET IDENTITY = AQUARIA NAUTICA NEPTUNIA

SPECIES = ATLANTEAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = FIERCE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

ATLANTEAN AVENGER SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 5.
If Namora started her turn on a water space, add an automatic skull to whatever is rolled for this special attack. After attacking with this special attack, you may attack with it one additional time, as long as both attacks are against a figure engaged with a wounded figure you control, other than Namora.

WATER DWELLER
While on a water space, Namora may not be targeted by a non-adjacent attack, and you may add 2 dice to her defense.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
Bio - Like her adoptive cousin Namor, Namora is a human-Atlantean hybrid. She followed in her cousin's footsteps and became a hero during the 1940s and '50s. Though believed dead for decades, M-11 and the Agents of Atlas discovered that she had survived into the modern era, in a comatose state. They reawakened her and she joined the Agents of Atlas.
Been re-reading Agents of Atlas stuff, figured I'd take another shot at Namora - my last draft had a version of Wonder Girl's (Donna) Empathy power. Played around with that a bit and tried to implement an SA riffing on the aggro protector theme, since Human Robot and Gorilla-Man both have SAs. Maybe something to key on later. (At one point I was considering d20s as the thing, but Human Robot wound up without one, and it makes more sense for Jimmy to be supporting Ken in a combat context and not a "turning the enemy into a gorilla" context)

Namora usually pops up in either the Agents of Atlas or in the context of an Atlantis story, but I felt like Atlanteans and Agents are decent enough factions that the SA didn't need a hard call-out to draw her into those. (Plus the SA isn't crazy enough that it really needs a factional limiter)