View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2011, 01:07 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Synergy in Heroscape...Visually *Updated 8/23/11*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalignantT View Post
Great googly-moogly!

awesome AweSome AWESOME!

... however... the one thing that stuck out to me is you have Ana Karithon healing unique heroes when on the card she can heal small or medium heroes (Unique or Uncommon).
I don't know if that needs more symbols (Large and Huge since there are less of them?), but just a little thing I noticed (after it was so blatantly pointed out to me in a game by a 10 year old that I can't read... or maybe, more accurately, fail comprehension and short term memory).
She also gives the defense bonus to small and medium figures against Utgar figures' attacks (which I guess would also include small and medium Utgar figures).

my only catches.

Great job.
I made your change, nice catch

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom