View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2017, 05:24 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Blank Box, ...Blank Stare?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Well ummm...

I can't edit the original post in our tournament thread.
Hmmm, ...I'm not sure what's happening there.

I can edit it just fine. I've tried from three different browsers (ie, chrome, and firefox), and all of them worked perfectly... X_x

It's possible your 'Interface Options' are messing you up somehow. Go to your User CP, then under 'Settings & Options', choose 'Edit Options'. Down near the bottom of the page, you'll see a 'Miscellaneous Options' box with a 'Message Editor Interface' dropdown selector. If that is set to "Enhanced - WYSIWYG", then that might be your issue. I've personally seen that WYSIWYG editor cause 'blankout' problems before (granted, that was several years ago). Try changing your setting to "Standard Editor" or "Basic Editor" and see if that makes a difference...

If not, ...I'm out of suggestions. You'll have to wait for somebody 'schmart' whose name starts with an "X" to come by and weigh in...

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]