View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2020, 05:55 PM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker
Re: Poll: Painting Water Tiles Black/Red/Green - Yay or Nay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunaks View Post
Well this got out of hand... anyway, I think it's a good idea, buying the actual terrain pieces is too expensive.
My post was replied from experience in the matter. Ive got it to work later on but there is a good chance that your tiles wont interlock as easily. This puts more stress on them when putting them together and taking them apart making them break easier. The reason I would suggest using a high quality spraypaint in moderation is that it has a sealer built in rather than adding one on top of brushed on paint. I personally dont even play on tiles anymore at my place. I use my Gridless format in my signature, but still play the occasional game on tiles at tournaments.
Oh yeah, I was speaking to the gross spam posts that got deleted as "getting out of hand" and I haven't personally tried it but I would assume using spray paint in layers and adding a sealer would give the tile a nice look as well as protecting it.