Thread: Sports: NFL
View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2018, 10:43 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Sports: NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I don't think I've seen a 49ers game in a long time. They just aren't on when I'm watching, which I guess makes sense. They haven't been doing well so they don't get the prime time games.

Always next year, Aldin, as you say.
It's worse than you think. They were supposed to be amazing this year with Jimmy G and McKinnon so they had several prime time games on the schedule... and have been flexed out of them. May I have the benefit of the world's smallest violin playing for my misery?

~Aldin, who should be rooting for the 'still in it' Titans

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham