View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2018, 08:39 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Got some gaming in with Raider30, JUSTchris, and Matthias boss early this weekend.

We played Too Many Bones, Draconis Invasion, Tiny Epic Defenders, Defenders of the Realm, Aventuria, and Love Letter.
I got excited when I saw Matthias posting in this thread, then I realized he was just confused.

Sounds like a good session, though. I'm jealous!
Ah crap, sorry. I did just back Set a Watch though.
I checked it out. It looks perfect for you, based on some of the other games I know you like. I'd consider getting it for myself, but by the time it arrived my daughter will have one foot out of the door toward college, and I don't care to play solo.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =