View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2018, 11:43 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

I can't say anything for how recognizable an intellect devourer is to D&D players, but I would never be able to guess what it was. Of course, I didn't even know that there was more than one planet in that universe until recently, so maybe I'm not the best metric for that.

The general gist that I got from reading the Book of Zettian Infantry way back when was to avoid using Stormtroopers (or anything else that iconic), because even people who know next to nothing about Star Wars would recognize them. If that's no longer the general consensus, then I'd certainly be interested in seeing more Jandar SoulBorgs be submitted (or claimed by C3V, if they find their own idea for them). The minis certainly seem to be available enough, and I like it when C3V/C3G/HoSS overlap on figures a little bit.