View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2016, 12:50 PM

Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker
Re: JerseyScape - Flex Tourney Sunday, 9/11/16 Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
@Man_At_Arms and @9BelowMadness ~

Are either of you bring anyone else with you, such as offspring, siblings, padawans, or co-conspirators, etc.? After two whole weeks of being up on these boards, I am really disappointed at the dearth of respondents. Back in the good old days we could easily draw ten to twenty players together for a HeroScape tournament. Now the big day (this Sunday 9/11) is quickly approaching and only the both of you have offered any confirmation of attendance.

Personally, I am still undecided - being torn between driving 2+ hours to Hamilton for this game day or driving 3+ hours to central PA to play with my son and grandson, whom I haven't seen all summer.

Is anyone else reading this thread? Please RSVP with at least a Yes or No if you are even thinking about attending this event . . . @tom, @Arcus, @mad_wookiee, @spidysox , @peteparkerh , @fallow , @grunttactics , @manofwar , @DragonSlayer2 , @PeasantDave , @buellsmith , @Azalyth , @Big Boa , @chas , @Grishnakh , @Taeblewalker , @Sherman Davies , @kolakoski , @clancampbell , @Einar's puppy , @jbbnbsmith , @major/flint , @mikelizzio , @TheEpicAlpaca , @King of Blanks , @TheEpicLlama , @NightSwipe , @Onacara , @owvanguard , @Scooter72 , @TheGeneral , etc. (that's everybody that I can think of that used to play HeroScape in NJ & eastern PA who might still be in the area).
Thanks for sending out the tags Johngee. It's okay that the response hasn't been great. I think it will take time to grow. I think if we can get a group of consistent players (even if it's small) it can develop into something of larger scale. Even though it's a 'dead' game, Herocape is a lot of fun and is quite exciting to be introduced to!

Chuck