View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2018, 12:09 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Karai - Public Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I may be able to do one game, I just based my armies on your 2nd game. The pricing was from mine and lobsters. I just don’t see 185 and I believe I said that before testing that she just doesn’t seem like a 185. There’s so many 180 and 175 point figures I’d take over her. So I’d hate to see her overpriced when it’s not necessary here. Usually you go higher to be safe on figures that have a lot of potential to go above and beyond damage or synergy wise. I just don’t see that potential here.

If I run one more I’ll try that army suggestion.
Thanks, chap! I'm certainly not opposed to 175 - I'd be okay with the drop, in theory - I'd just rather not make it until someone other than I has tried her in her strongest (IMO) build. The +1 move to all Ninja is so much more useful when you're swarming tonnes of them, and she does like Shredder's attack bonus.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================