View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2014, 11:19 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Curiosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I didn't see an editing anywhere in the thread so I don't know if it's fine to that phase yet but why is Cloning Degradation not "For the rest of the game...". It feels cleaner to me and had precedent over " Do this even while Jackal is dead ". As is, interesting design and I can't see anything broken yet. I'll have to give a look see at the mutate list. Cloned Red Skull Durant get the cosmic cube right? That'd be a mixed blessing either way.

~Dysole, feeling you might be able to drop cloning to 17+ and be fine but he needs to make sure on the mutate thing first
Just didn'tr think of that wording, I like it

It's not just Mutates you have to watch for with his cloning roll, it's also Humans and Clones too, but yeah, after Ronin's test I'm wondering if 17 might not be a better number for Experimental Cloning.