View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2019, 01:16 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I just checked out the edits to my post @Dysole , how did that other text get put on my post? I didnt have all that filth in my original post?
I deleted bot posts and then merged them away so there wasn't anything to see. Your post was the last one in the thread so I merged it all with yours, deleted the offensive content, and left it. Given that you personally can still see it and I wasn't aware you could, I might not continue this practice, but the intention was to clear away bots and make it look like they were never here.

~Dysole, informationally

Last edited by Dysole; April 12th, 2020 at 03:10 PM.