View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2019, 07:32 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Quarterly Custom Competition Center - Go Vote at the Pol

Congratulations @Lazy Orang !!!

Coming in at #1 in the polls this Spring is (are) Atharm and Volucris Suicidium! Also, I use such fancy shipping for the prizes that you don't even have to worry about the intercontinental shipping prices. In fact, the prize should already be in your mailbox (or on the front porch, depending how big a box you think it takes to hold all those bragging rights).

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

And coming in second and third (after tying for first in the initial poll) are @All Your Pie 's Vorelanj and Dread Locust Dragoon and @Yodaking 's Poxi Vespimic and Insect Drone:

Spoiler Alert!

Also, since I'm filling this post with pictures in spoilers, here are the rest of the entries.

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks again to everyone that entered! It is contests like this that make me glad I don't judge them, I just run them (very smoothly, I might add ).

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN