View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2014, 07:36 PM

brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Combine any 3 cards 3/page with GIMP Script-Fu

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Download my Script-Fu and save to the script directory. To know the directory with GIMP menu: Edit → Preferences: Folders → Scripts. If you already had GIMP open when you saved the script, refresh the scripts with menu: Filters → Script-Fu → Refresh Scripts
Make sure you download the script and save it to the correct location and refresh scripts as above. There are usually two script locations in preferences, one shared for all users of the app and an individual one for each user, but it shouldn't matter which you save to except the shared location may require admin privileges to save from an internet browser. For instance, I am using GIMP portable (since using library computers mostly) so I saved to F:\Programs\GIMPPortable\Data\.gimp\scripts. Also try restarting GIMP after saving the script.

If that doesn't work, let me know the version of GIMP and OS you are using.
I downloaded it, must have messed up the save location. I'll try this when I get on my pc again.