Thread: deleted
View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2018, 11:07 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Heroscape/AOTP Mixed Play Rules PDF :TREX Edition1-13-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@TREX thanks for this. Sorry to be a spoilsport, but you made a slight mistake. Under Magic, it is supposed to end with "3 spell cards before or after moving or after attacking." The rest looks good, and again this it the rules that I play with.

I did notice you technically allowed units like the Rechets of Bogdan to be unsummoned by a Planeswalker (but not summoned), which is actually kinda cool. I am still against allowing Heroscape units to be enchanted with permanent spells, but debatable on instant spells as there are some game-breaking combinations (Major Q9 with extra defense or life, or insta-kill spells anyone?).
Ill see if I have the photoshop doc still to do a quick change on it tonight if I get a minute. I just reloaded the link which didnt really take any time. Its been ages since we got to play any arena, and barely get in any heroscape. Ill check it out.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo