Thread: deleted
View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2018, 09:45 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape/AOTP Mixed Play Rules PDF :TREX Edition1-13-17

@TREX thanks for this. Sorry to be a spoilsport, but you made a slight mistake. Under Magic, it is supposed to end with "3 spell cards before or after moving or after attacking." The rest looks good, and again this it the rules that I play with.

I did notice you technically allowed units like the Rechets of Bogdan to be unsummoned by a Planeswalker (but not summoned), which is actually kinda cool. I am still against allowing Heroscape units to be enchanted with permanent spells, but debatable on instant spells as there are some game-breaking combinations (Major Q9 with extra defense or life, or insta-kill spells anyone?).