View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: Grishnakh Custom Figures -Star Wars -Geonosians & Overse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I really like the mechanics on the Gens. You can protect your Seer by destroying a squadie which triggers a Swarm (you can multi-Swarm with that if there are multiple wounds/destruction correct?).

I was considering picking up some Star Wars figures recently. Any tips on getting them on the cheap? I need to inquire over at HoSS as well.
Yep, that's the gist of it. You can get them into position quickly but you have to reduce your numbers and risk your Overseer as well. We try to field around five squads of the commons. As for minis, ouch. They're getting more expensive to buy, if you can find them.