View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2018, 12:41 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Autumn Customn Competition - Enter by September 30

What are you doing here? Go vote at the poll!

Autumn is coming. And with Autumn, comes fall. And the bigger they are, the harder they fall. And giants are pretty big, so we're doing giants, okay? Not just any giants, though, a squad of giants. Make a squad of giants and you might just win the most coveted prize of them all: a spot right in the middle of my signature.

The figures pictured are the Ogre Smasher, Ogre Clubber, and Ogre Guard from Reaper Bones. They all appear to be large 7 (or huge 8 if some part of you feels a need for giants to be huge). Thanks to obfuscatedhippo for the picture!

Entries must be in by September 30, as the poll will go up sometime on the 1st.

More (easier to photoshop) pictures:
Spoiler Alert!

Rules:

1. Entries must be sent to me via PM.

2. Keep your entry anonymous while the contest is running.

3. Only 1 entry per member.

4. You may not vote for your own entry as the winner (even if it is the best), and you must vote if you enter.

5. You must use the figures pictured. You may use different paint jobs of the same figures.

Other Clarifications:

You may reuse your old customs

You may enter if you do not make a card for your unit. If you submit the entry early enough I will make a card for you. Also, it's pretty easy to make your own, just use @Xorlof 's awesome card creator.

If you want to change your entry you can, just PM me before I post the poll.

Character bios are allowed, and they might tip the scales in your favour so I recommend them.

Contestants:
Heroscaper 101
kolakoski
flameslayer93
Ronin
Astroking
Lazy_Orang
Arch-Vile
Taeblewalker
Airballshooter
Superfrog
NecroBlade
obfuscatedhippo
Flash_19
Dark_Stranger

Previous Competitions' Contestants:
@Tiranx @JaesShurrig @Taeblewalker @The Dewk @aksisu11 @NecroBlade @capsocrates @Scytale @DewNoHarm @WarBeast @Toogwick_tuk @Confred @Ninja Status @Dysole @JC McMinis @orgsbane @heroscaper2010 @Ixe @obfuscatedhippo @Lazy Orang @IshMEL @CJtheMighty @Sam @BiggaBullfrog @kolakoski @Zetsubo @TheAverageFan @flameslayer93 @HEROSCAPERMTL @Astroking112 @Dark_Stranger @mac122 @Heroscaper101 @Yodaking @superfrog
Let me know if you want to be taken off of this list and I'll try to remember for next time.

This contest has been approved by @Jim

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; October 1st, 2018 at 11:42 AM.