View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2015, 02:33 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Lightbulb The Hall of Valhalla Customs [Paused...]

Hello guys,

That's just the display thread for the Hall of Valhalla Customs, to follow the updates and so on...

The Hall of Valhalla Customs is a web page I made gathering all the figures made by Valhalla Custom (i.e. C3V & SoV), presented in an original and attractive way. The figures are displayed on images gathered by waves and by packs like the official releases. You can click on every miniature to be redirected directly to the Book of the corresponding figure ! And if you click on the name of a wave, you'll see my picasa gallery with every army card (in French & English) from this wave.
Just enjoy now !

The Hall of Valhalla Customs (English Version)

You can write bellow your comments, suggestions etc... or even your "adoring praises" about the Hall of Valhalla Customs !

Last edited by DanieLoche; November 26th, 2020 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Edit the URL for new website