View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2020, 10:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Hulk (II)

It won't bother me if you all really feel his points need to go up, I'm just really happy with how he plays and it sounds like all of you are as well. I'll just point out that in the game Bats played against me he wasn't that big a factor. He did drop Starfire with a quickness, and I put him down and had Wonder Woman on the ropes. It was Hawkeye III that was key to that win over the Titans. All in all though, Bats had a really good army set up. Two different figures who could negate powers, two different figures who could move opponents figures, beefy stats, defensive powers, some bonding. Well done Bats! If we tag on 20 points, you can't add Stan Lee to that army any more and I think you might have lost to Nobody twice. Ignoring that opening big attack roll in the second game was pretty important. Most likely still would have beaten me in our game though.

Last edited by Yodaking; June 29th, 2020 at 11:27 PM.