View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2010, 06:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Life Of A C3G Design

I really think that if people are interested in making Maps without Scenarios attached, they're more likely to be competitive maps (there's really no way to playtest non-competitive maps without scenarios attached). The best place for work like that is the Best of Marvel maps thread or the Best of Valhalla maps thread, depending on what people are working on.
Maps are cool and all, but unless they're associated with a scenario, I don't really feel that's the domain of this project.
Ah, and you don't have a badge, do you? Oops! Need to fix that right away.
Go to the User CP screen and then the Group Membership link on the left. Then go to the Comics Customs Creators Guild and click "join group." Let me know you've done so after you do it, so I can go and make sure you're approved. Then, bam, you should have a badge!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.