View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2008, 10:43 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
!!!!!!!Call of Duty World at War, discuss here !!!!!!

http://www.callofduty.com/CoDWW
Heres linkage. Right off the bat this looks like its going to be a good game. I am looking forward to a few things, new graphics, ability to interact with surrounding area, flamethrower, new taste of multiplayer style in the original god ol WW2. I believe that by advancing the originality and fun of the original games to and adding customization and ranking will be a big hit. I for one look forward to it. As for weapons and vehicles that flamethrower looks pretty BAMF, I am hoping for some original weapons like the Thompson, BAR, and Spring field. I do however wish that some like the M1 carbine and M1 Garand get drooped. Their good weapons but they A- dont get used much and B- aren't very good for long term play. Guns like these could be replaced in single player with things such as a shotgun they haven't used before or putting in more types of grenades. These kinds of things will be little adjustments that i think some people will hate but over all will be loved and well used. I for one would love to see some the US arsenal in their that i have yet to see in any video game. As for vehicles I hope we have them. Im fine with single mission usage but they should for sure place some tanks and a few jeeps or armored transports in multi. I was disappointed in COD 4 for not having those. However things can be over done. Perhaps vehicles is a good idea, but they need to be limited. Maybe 2 per team on large maps, and one central one on smaller. Also since this game is in the pacific they should integrate boats. Maybe make a few sea side missions in single and multi where you can drive the boat around and have a gunner shoot up everyone on the beach and dock. Pacific now brings me to another point.

Now that were moving to the Japanese this will really change multi and single.The japs didn't use the same weapons and maneuvers as the Germans. In Single their style of fighting will really change how missions are run and how you fair in a fire fight.As for multiplayer new weapons and faction will be a definite plus. Even though shooting up the Germans as a Russian was cool. I think that taking that step away will be a big breather and allow for some new room that will only make the game even more enjoyable. Well these are my thoughts. I am pumped now for this game and cant wait for it to release let alone give more previews. So now all I have to say is ........... discuss.