View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2018, 06:12 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Justice League Dark Brainstorming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I'd quite like to see that Shade. He appeared on the Justice League cartoons a few times, and, while he was never any more than 'generic supervillain team-up member #3', he did have a really cool look and power set.
Does anyone have a draft for the Shade? I do like figures with shadow powers, they're always fun.

Quote:

NAME = SHADE THE CHANGING MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = RAC SHADE

SPECIES = METAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHANGING MAN
PERSONALITY = MERCURIAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

MADNESS VEST
Whenever Shade attacks an Insane, Unstable, or Troubled figure, roll 2 additional attack dice. After an adjacent opponent's figure without the Mental Shield Special Power either attacks or is attacked by Shade, and defense dice are rolled, and if you rolled more blanks than your opponent, you may choose an Order Marker on that figure's card. Switch it with an Order Marker on this card. Both players may reveal these Order Markers normally on their turn instead of their other Order Marker of the same number. At the end of the round, all Order Markers moved by this special power return to the player who controlled the Order Markers before they were moved.

MADNESS STREAM
At the end of the round, you may choose up to one figure you control adjacent to Shade and roll the 20-sided die. Place Shade on an empty space exactly X spaces away from his original placement, where X equals the number rolled, then place the chosen figure on an empty space adjacent to Shade. If a figure cannot be placed, destroy it. Figures moved with this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Okay, so I dropped Metan Possession and went back to Madness Stream. I think 'there are multiple versions of him in different bodies' is very iconic to the character, but I don't think it's an every single battle thing. My question now is how many people should Shade be able to teleport with him? I went with one just for balance reasons, but it wouldn't be out of place for him to move his whole team around either. Thoughts?