View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2012, 01:02 AM

foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby!
Re: My little pony friendship is magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
When I want to watch a television show, I want something that is either funny, dramatic, informative/interesting, or has action. In other words, I want a show that isn't aimed at 7 year old females. Adventure Time is a show that is actually entertaining and actually worthy of a rabid, annoying fan base.

I've only seen 2 - 3 episodes of the show, but I don't care. The episodes I've seen weren't entertaining and I'm sure all of the other episodes aren't entertaining either. Go watch Archer or something instead.

Also, what is with the winged ponies? Aren't they just clearly the master race of ponies? Why can't all the ponies be equals? It doesn't seem fair that some get wings and others don't. :/
1. I like adventure time, but I got a similar feeling watching it as I did watching The Marvelous Misaventure's of Flapjack. While watching the shows I felt that both of them felt it was necessary to have strange things for the sake of being strange (rather then doing strange because it is funny).

2. I am quite happy that you tried to watch some episodes before you made an opinion on the show so good for you. Can I watch Archer and My Little Pony?

3. Typically there are three types of ponies Pegasus (they have wings), unicorn (they have magic), and regular pony. The show tries to sell the idea that they are all equal but let's face the facts, there is only one advantage to being a regular pony and that's the fact that you exist in real life.

Hey friends, I know that this is a time of high emotions and stress.
Take a breath, everyone here is on edge and that’s ok. It’s ok to be stressed.

Things will get better.
Have a nice day.