View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2007, 04:18 PM

Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx
After playing with the Heavy Gruts so much I just realized that these guys are only forty points. That really makes me want to get a few packs. These guys are awsome swarmers.
Though I should try the Heavies more often, the Blade Greats' cost & one extra space of movement keeps me returning to them time and again.
I got nothing but love for these sneaky bas**rds. I specially like the one swinging two swords. It is simply the coolest orc common squad unit out there IMO.

I guess that the heavies of wave 6 were made in part to give the orcs some stronger units as the wave 1 blade orcs seemed underpowered against the Romans and Knights. The heavies level the field definitely against those and might have an edge over the Romans themselves.

I don't care about choosing my army based on strategy. I choose an army based on coolness and personal appeal... even if it means that my units will die trying. Hail to the glory of HeroScape and bravery.